When you apply to join my members area
These terms are subject to change as I feel needed
- You must NEVER share your membership login and password with anyone.
- No refunds after you have logged in with your username and password
- NO website No entrance *msn, google and yahoo groups do not count as websites*
- Once the membership expires you may still use what you have downloaded as long as you continue to link back to my site.
- If you break these tou I have the right to revoke your membership at any timewith NO REFUND being given.
- If I cancel your membership you no longer may useanything downloaded or obtained from OPMA. secret phrase:Pigs fly if you kick them hard enough
- *If the site/page that you are keeping your graphics on is password protected, you must send me the login and password info.*
- You must have the logo I mail you on your site within 1 week of your membership approval.
- If you are caught badmouthing-degrading myself or any one of my members your membership will be suspended indefinately-
I do not start drama and don't want anything to do with drama. I have enough to deal with in my real life. I am the mother of 6, work a full time job
and try to do the best that I can with something that is supposed to be a calming adventure.
- Lifetime memberships=Lifetime of the site *not your lifetime or mine*
- May NOT be altered without my permission.
- NO tubing, propping, creating brushes or tutorials *unless* you have purchased a tubing license which are only available to active members
- NEVER offer my lineart or bases anywhere in its original form.
- You MAY use colored lineart and dressed bases to make gifts for friends, siggys to sale in forums or real moneyas long as proper credit is given.
- You may not use lineart or bases in siggy packs/bundles. They must have a name added to them No blank siggys to be given out at all. This is no different then retubing my graphics...NO AS IS USE AT ALL!!!
- These bases/tubes may not be added to a free site and just given out. The finished product must be either "sold" or placed in a protected members area. You must know "who" is getting them, not just anyone that gets the link for the download site
- They are for your use only for website decorations
- You may NOT use tubes in DOLLMAKERS!!
- Link to OPMA is required at all times
- Graphics included in websets are NOT to be edited unless otherwise stated
- Meaning, you may NOT add names to them for siggys or sayings for premades
- You may NOT resale any of the graphics or coding
- They are only to be used to decorate your website!
Once again NO AS IS USE AT ALL!!! I do not purchase as is graphics and I DO NOT want anything out of Odd Pixels or the Members area to be used AS IS...
- NO AS IS USE AT ALL!!!
- You may only tube the bases offered and sold on this site if you have purchased a tubing license
- If you purchase a tubing license-it is valid for only one site per person not as many sites as that person has
- You may NOT use any part of the bases to make your own
Any questions feel free to contact me.